• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automating bold format in .fm to XML files

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am exporting my structured .fm files to XML and we see bold format is not working in the XML file. is there any way to automate the bold format? by mapping it for XML conversion? or any other way...

We have 3000+ pages ..so wherever we have used bold format is not appearing in the XML file...it would be helpful if we succeed in automating this

P.s

I am a technical writer and not much experience in mapping elements or making code changes. so precise explanatio would be very helpful.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All formatting in a structured document should be done with structural markup. If you are adding bold formatting "ad-hoc"; that is, by just applying a character format or text styling, you will not be able to export it. Your only option is to go through and fix it manually in the source or write a script to do it, as you asked in the other thread.

Russ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines