• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can´t change Logo in Azure_blue sts setting

Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am trying to change the standard logo of the azure blue html 5 design to a different icon. I can select my png file, but FM will not change it. Logo.png will remain.

I am using FM 2019 with latest patches.

Any idea?

Andreas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

IIRC the trick is to rename FM's logo.png and then sub in your png & call it logo.png to trick FM into using it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IIRC the trick is to rename FM's logo.png and then sub in your png & call it logo.png to trick FM into using it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I've used it in 2017, it takes my image and renames it to logo.png.  It doesn't matter to me what the name of it is, as long as it uses the correct image.  And it does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that's the way it worked in FM2017, then it's a bit strange - I would expect to browse to my image & for it to preserve the filename in the layout. But since it seems to like to flip it back to "logo.png" I suspect my trick would work in FM2019 (maybe that FM2017 logic got busted in FM2019).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, you can browse for any given PNG file, and it uses it, but in my experience it's given the new image the same LOGO.PNG filename.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines