Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot get rid of hash pattern for table cell padding

Mentor ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

FM2019, Windows 10, although I've had this problem for other OSs and FM versions. I'm just now trying to fix it. In a file converted from an older version of FM, I get a hash pattern for cell padding, where it did not exist previously:

I can't figure out how to make it go away. If anyone can help me, I'll tell Santa Claus that you were good this year. Here is a sample file:

http://www.weststreetconsulting.com/misc/temp.fm

Thanks,

Russ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Hi Russ,

That's the condition indicator of the table.

You can check it, when you hide the condition indicators.

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Russ,

That's the condition indicator of the table.

You can check it, when you hide the condition indicators.

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dr. Reng, thank you! I had no idea. But what confuses me... I have all settings of the condition set to "as-is". Is there no way to hide the indicators, except to hide them for all conditions in the entire document? If so, this must be a change from some earlier version.

Russ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Russ,

I agree. The table should not get this condition padding, when the condition colour and background is set to As Is.

I do not remember, if this was the same in earlier versions.

However, when you hide the condition indicators, you always hide all condition indicators. You cannot hide only a subset. This is the same as in previous versions.

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the help! I'll tell you a little secret... I actually do not believe in Santa Claus. So I told you a lie. But I will mark your answer as correct

Russ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines