• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting Framemaker file into individual HTML files

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert the Sections of my Chapters in Framemaker 2017 into individual HTML files so that I can use those files in Robohelp. I was tasked with generating a new Help file using Robohelp and am super unfamiliar with the program, and I'm hoping instead of manually editting the changes into the preexisting Robohelp file, I can save the Sections of my Chapters into HTML and replace them in the current Robohelp file, which has all the correct formating.

TOPICS
Getting started , Publishing , Responsive HTML5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Presumably, the existing RH project was created by either importing or linking the FM content to the RH project. When you do that, you select the Paragraph tags that you want to use to divide up/split the FM content into separate topics in the RH project (it's called "pagination" in the Settings screen in RH). No need to do that in FM - just make your changes to the content in FM and import or synch the changes with the RH project. If you go the Import route, create a new, empty RH project to populate with FM content.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines