• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

different colors in different files

Participant ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed some files have colors such as color24, but some files have just a few available. How can I add more colors to a file or have the same in all? 

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Find a file that has the color definitions you want, go to the destination file, use Import > Formats?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if you don't already have a file with the color definitions you want, you can create your own.

View > Color > Definitions will let you define your own colors. If you set Model = RGB, there's a field you can enter the Hex value in, which I find easier than filling out 3 (RGB or HLS) or 4 (CMYK) fields.

I have a standard set of corporate colors that is predefined in the files I use for templates, so my documents always have the colors I want to use. The random color# names only show up if I import a graphic that uses other colors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI,  colors named Color and a number (i.e., Color8 or Color24) are floating in with the Word doc. I would create your own colors, remove the Word colors and map to the new ones. 

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Guys!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines