• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

differenze per batch tra vecchai e nuova versione

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

con al versione precedente di Framemaker utilizzavo un  fmbatch.exe e un pdfbatch.exe che mi permetteva di trasformare massivamente documenti .MIF in documenti .fm adesso il programma non funziona più penso che sia per la differenza tra 32 e 64 bit (prima avevo la versione a 32 bit). Potete aiutarmi in qualche modo?  Esiste una versione 2020 a 32 bit?  grazie cordiali saluti

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never heard of those things - were they command line scripts in FM?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure but I think fmbatch.exe may have been part of Miramo. FrameMaker 2020 is 64-bit only and so any 32-bit plugins won't work without being recompiled. I don't know if the source code for either of these are available anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

fmbatch.exe was part of FrameMaker, at least on HP-UNIX many, many years ago. I used it myself, but not very often. I saw that Miramo offers it on its web-site.

When you want to convert files to MIF and back, then you could use e.g. Rick Quatro's utility:

http://www.frameexpert.com/store/index.html

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot to say: Of course you can also write your own scripts with ExtendScript which is based on JavaScript. ExtendScript is much more powerful than dzbatcher!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines