• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing "continued" figure/table titles

Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to edit a table title that is continuing from a previous page, but can't figure out how to edit the format of the "(Continued)" text that follows the second table title.  I can't click into the second table title because it's a repeating header from the first table title:

First table title:

Second table title (next page):

I'm guessing it's done in the "Cross-references" pod in FM, but not sure how to do it after messing around with the settings...

Anyone have any tips?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

You can either double click on the nonbreaking space that is in the actual table title or you can go to the Variables pod to edit the Table Continuation variable.

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can either double click on the nonbreaking space that is in the actual table title or you can go to the Variables pod to edit the Table Continuation variable.

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fantastic, thanks Matt!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines