Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM 13 - Catching CMSCheckout event

Participant ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fellows,

I am trying to make the FM13 CMS connector work as I'd like it to.

My FM is connected to a SharePoint 2013 library where I keep my source files.

By default, when I select a file and click "Checkout and Edit" in the CMS dialog, a small prompt window opens and asks whether I'd like to checkout all dependent files as well. I have unstructured Frame files, so I guess "dependent files" are those files that include xref pointers to the main one or the other way around.

Here is the catch - if you are in a hurry and do not deselect the "dependent files" check box, they are checked out as well so that others can't use them. This is bad.

I haven't seen any UI/maker.ini way to make this check box deselected by default. So I hope there is a way to do so via ES. As far as I can see, there is a CMSCheckout method that includes the rootWithDescendants boolean param. The question is if it's possible to catch the CMSCheckout event and change the rootWithDescendants value to false?

Thanks for your input in advance!

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roman,

I have sent a private message to you. Please check and share the requested information so that we can connect and look into it.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Markus,

No news so far. I hope Adobe will be able to set up a short meeting with me in the near future.

Best Regards,

Roman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines