• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM Package Function Issue - Modified Dates Missing

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select Package in FM 2019, a zip folder is created. The files in that zip folder no longer have "Date modified" associated with them. Attached is a sample. Is there a way to prevent this? - Thanks

2020-10-12_10-25-03.jpg

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes. This is still the same in FM 2020. When I unpack the files, I get the date 1.1.2559.

Is this a problem for you? If yes, add a report in the Adobe tracker:

https://tracker.adobe.com/

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Winfried... Thank you for your response. Yes, it is a problem for us. Not only do we lose record of the file date, but if the folder needs to be zipped again, it produces a failed error. I have added a report to the Adobe tracker, as you suggested. Thank you, again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A quick update on this: I have confirmed with our product management team that this is a known issue. A fix is scheduled for an upcoming release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this issue resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Lion_techpub:DybDahl says: A fix is scheduled for an updocming release - (s)he does not tell, in which release. And of course we do not know a date for any upcoming release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the meantime, take a look at my ArchiveES script, which is a commercial product: frameexpert dot com store

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines