• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM12 crashed when I opened the import file window, will not restart.

Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like there must be an easy fix for this. There was no error message, the windows all went weird though. Have been using FM extensively for half a year, first problem like this.

I did do a computer restart.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

After two days with Adobe support installing and uninstalling programs, it was clear my old Acrobat version wasn't going to play with FM's Distiller and so just downloaded latest Acrobat. All seems ok so far. Everyone lost money on this one, me nearly four days of billable hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's happening when you fire up FM (by itself, not with a doc) - do you get any messages appearing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After two days with Adobe support installing and uninstalling programs, it was clear my old Acrobat version wasn't going to play with FM's Distiller and so just downloaded latest Acrobat. All seems ok so far. Everyone lost money on this one, me nearly four days of billable hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines