• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM2017, when publishing to Responsive HTML5, double digit text does not align properly

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to vertically align multiple lines of text in numbered lists in the html file (publishing to Responsive HTML5). The alignment looks good for numbered lists beginning with 1-9, but the alignment is off for numbered lists that begin with double digits, 10 and above. In this image, you can see that the vertical alignment looks good for the single digit. The "C" and the "n" line up well.

However for the double-digit, the continued lines outdent a bit:

When I adjust the text-indent for the numbered list class to try to fix the alignment for the double digit text, it messes up the alignment for the single digit text.

Has anyone encountered this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're doing this in the CSS, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not being a CSS guru I don't have the answer off the top of my head, but what does Google have to say about the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not been able to find anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines