• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM2019 book: all links keep changing back to refer to a one and same file

Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community! I have a problem with a .book file in FM2019. I have several different links on several different documents of the book and the links are supposed to refer to the other files in that same book. However, it seems that at some point while I'm working with the files they always change back to being this one and same link directing to the one and same file. Why does this happen and why changing and updating the links back to the files which they should lead to won't hold? Am I missing some point at which is shoul save the link changes or what? Or should I do something with the ditamap I made the book from and not with the book's fm files?

Update: it seems that if I update the book, the links do this.

Thanks for all the help and advice!

TOPICS
Formatting and numbering , Publishing , Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of links are you adding to the documents? Are they cross-references or Hypertext marker links?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure actually (I'm new to this and someone else made the document), but they're inside <link> and <fm-linktext> tags

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am not sure what would be causing them to change without seeing the content. I am sorry I can't be more helpful here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines