• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM2019 - How to set element boundary display

Mentor ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I believe this was a FM2017 change, but I skipped over that version and I'm now coming late to this question. Now that element boundary display is an application-level parameter, how do I set it with the FDK or ES? I can't find any documentation, anything in f_apidefs.h, or the ES browser. This does not work:

F_ApiSetInt(0, docId, FP_ElementBoundaryDisplay, FV_ELEM_DISP_BRACKETS);

Thanks,

Russ

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, meant to paste:

F_ApiSetInt(0, FV_SessionId, FP_ElementBoundaryDisplay, FV_ELEM_DISP_BRACKETS);

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Russ,

This works for me:

app.ActiveDoc.ElementBoundaryDisplay = 0

The property is on the document, but apparently it is inherited in any new document that is opened. Still, when I switch them on in the active Doc, the boundaries remain visible in the other already opened docs.

Ciao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jang. This does not work for me. I try various variations, nothing has any effect. I wonder what is up.

Russ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, since Fm 2017 this is a session property. That’s why it looks like it is “inherited” to other documents open or opened during the active session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines