• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM2019: Pages missing from Resp. HTML5 output, eventhough they work in a different ditamap.

Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Here's my problem: I have a ditamap which I publish to Responsive HTML5. Now, most of the pages won't be displayed when opening the publishing result. I have been able to go around this problem by simply saving xml files with slightly different names (not changing anything else) and then replacing the old files with the re-named ones. However, this doesn't work when I have xml files which are inlcuded in other ditamaps as well. If I renamed those and replaced the old, then I'd obviously be left with several version of the same page which would add greatily to the updating load. And what's crazy is that these same xml-files aren't missing when I publish the other ditamaps where they are included in.

So, what is wrong with this one individual ditamap that refuses to publish pages, that other ditamaps can publish?

Thanks for any tips!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Problem resolved: went to Document view and noticed that there all those pages that were missing lacked content in <topicmeta><navtitle></topicmeta></navtitle>. I added content, i.e. the title of the page and ta-da! Pages started showing up in the R.HTML5 output. No idea why those titles were missing, however, at the moment I am just glad I found the solution. Would have been such a pain to redo all the pages and have them as doubles aside the original ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have sent you a private message. Please check your inbox and provide the information so that we can connect and look into the issue.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem resolved: went to Document view and noticed that there all those pages that were missing lacked content in <topicmeta><navtitle></topicmeta></navtitle>. I added content, i.e. the title of the page and ta-da! Pages started showing up in the R.HTML5 output. No idea why those titles were missing, however, at the moment I am just glad I found the solution. Would have been such a pain to redo all the pages and have them as doubles aside the original ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Saara,

Good to hear that your issue has been resolved.

If any help is required in future, you may directly contact us and we would be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines