• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM2020 logo in graphic on PDF cover

Participant ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In FM 2020 (version 16.0.4.1062), I am creating a PDF and am stumped why my logo appears as it does in the attached screenshot. I've tried putting the logo on the master page and adding it to the body page, and I get the same result. I'm thinking it must be something with the image itself, which was copied from a Word document. TIA. 

Margaret

bronxguys02_1-1659376769042.png

)

TOPICS
PDF output

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

What's the graphics file format?

If you haven't been provided a reasonable vector version of that logo, I can show you how to recover one from a corporate PDF (if you have Adobe Illustrator available).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the graphics file format?

If you haven't been provided a reasonable vector version of that logo, I can show you how to recover one from a corporate PDF (if you have Adobe Illustrator available).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have Illustrator, but your question re: file format got me thinking about how I imported the logo. I changed it to .png and it works now. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

re: …changed it to .png and it works now.

Great.
Now, depending on the use, you might still prefer a vector format, and that enterprise has one available (it's vector in their 07_corporate-esg_JUL2021_V08-July202021-2200.pdf document).

Further, depending on the output workflow, whatever you use might need to be on a Body page and not a Master page, as MP content (as I understand it) does not flow to HTML/XML or eBook output. If just to PDF or print, no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines