• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FrameMaker 12.0.4 and SharePoint 2013

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had FrameMaker 12.0.2 and updated to 12.0.4 to fix the problem with SharePoint 2013. The fix was actually in 12.0.3, so I assumed 12.0.4 would include that. But I have the same problem as with 12.0.2 - once I check out a book I can't check it in...it appears locked and check in is grayed out.

So I tried downloading and installing 12.0.3 but that failed.

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

I suspect you'll have to uninstall the 12.0.4 version first & install the 12.0.3 one to test this out. If you find it busted in .0.4, then report it to Adobe using the Tracker link on the main FM page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect you'll have to uninstall the 12.0.4 version first & install the 12.0.3 one to test this out. If you find it busted in .0.4, then report it to Adobe using the Tracker link on the main FM page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jeff. How do I uninstall the 12.0.4 version to return to 12.0.2?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hopefully it's listed in your Add/Remove Programs list as a separate line item; if it's not, then I think your only option is to uninstall FM entirely, reinstall with the original build & then add each patch. You could also try a System Restore if you have an image from before the 12.0.4 patch was applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines