• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FrameMaker 2017 Structured is slow to start

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When FrameMaker 2017 is in structured mode it takes about 2 minutes to startup. There is a grey screen with the built-in hourglass pointer. In non-structured mode, the loading time is around 10-15 seconds (FrameMaker 2015 did not do this). Has anybody experienced this? How would I go about troubleshooting it?

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi c88657860, I've used structured FM for a long long time and have never seen this. But I skipped over FM2017. Is this a new installation?

Russ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting. I don't have any good ideas, then. I hear that Adobe support is free for installation issues... if all you did was install the software and it isn't working right, sounds like an installation issue to me.

Russ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines