• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Framemaker bug 9622 - Default Conditional Tags in FM 2020

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote Bug 9622 back in 1/29/2021 for FM 2020. It has 2 conditional tags by default that should not be there. We are a shop that heavily use conditional tags. Having extra conditional tags is not acceptable so we have remained on FM 2019. This is the second time that the bug's status has moved from Open to another status (like maybe it is being worked on) and as of this morning I noticed it is now back to Open (I check every Monday morning). I was promised that this would be fixed for the next release so I also check weekly for any news on the next release. 

Can someone from Adobe please provide some kind of an answer of when this will be fixed and if in the next release, when that might be?   After waiting nearly 1 and 1/2 years, I think we have been patient.

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be an easy fix as there are other "internal use" conditional tags that are hidden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'd think. But the beta drop for 2022 makes no mention of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines