• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FrameMaker expertise needed

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a folklorist trying to wrap up an approximately 500-page FM book that is a guide to a folklore archive housed at the Library of Congress - American Folklife Center, the Danish Royal Library and the Digital Library of the Caribbean. The book is 90% complete, but I need help finalizing the layout and design. I will need a few hours here and there over the next couple months. I am preparing all the content myself, but am not a serious FM or PC user, so I am looking for both technical and design assistance. If this is not an appropriate forum for looking to hire someone, I’d appreciate other suggestions for locating a freelancer to help with this project. A PDF of an early version of this book is attached.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mary Jane, 

Wow, your project looks like it's in great shape right now.

This is a great place for you to start! I'm sure you'll get a few folks reaching out to you (as I have) via direct message.

Best of luck with your project,

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - I sent you a direct message here. I might be interested in helping you out with this project.

Best regards

Bjørn - FrameMaker.dk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines