• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FrameMaker publish to WebHelp: TOC is appearing as all one level

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using FrameMaker 2015. I tried the File > Publish feature, and selected WebHelp as the output.

Everything seems to be working as expected, except for the Contents tab in the WebHelp output. Instead of the hierarchy of books and pages according to the heading levels, I have a flat list of topics all using the page icon, like this:

(Ignore the heading information in the titles - I added that to help track what was going on.)

I've hunted around for any TOC settings with no luck.

I tried to find which file I could manually edit to change the layout and had no luck with that either.  

(I am familiar with this feature in RoboHelp. In FrameMaker, there is no feature to edit the TOC.)

How are the heading levels created in the TOC, and how do I change it?

Thanks,

Debbie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What's your FM TOC look like in the book? The conversion engine that FM uses follows the same rules that RH uses to create the TOC in the RH project - font weights and indents - there's an Adobe Tech Comm blog post about this http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2007/11/how_to_convert_framemaker_toc.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines