• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics not being Published

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple graphic images that are not being displayed after I publish to Responsive HTML. Use Distiller to create images is NOT checked. When it is checked, the document does not even get published and I have to force close the program. Any ideas??

Thank you.

Jason

TOPICS
Error , Formatting and numbering , Publishing , Responsive HTML5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of FM? All up to date? Are some images working and others not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FM 2017. Yes and Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - please use the Blue Reply button for a better forum threading experience.

Since some images work & others don't, it begs the question - what's the difference between them? Did something change? Did the ones that fail use to work & now don't?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same images still work. The images that don't work, ARE NOT in an anchored frame. They were inserted into an empty space on the page...mainly for aesthetics puposes in accordance with the company template format. I suspect they will only work in anchored frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, because the HTML5 publish route is really RH under the FM hood, all graphics must be in anchored frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well nuts...that means they will not work when placed on a Master Page either. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect not (I've not used any Master Page graphics that I ever wanted in my HTML output)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wonder about adding them to the CSS file? Unfortunately I know less than nothing when it comes to manipulating HTML and CSS files. Bought the "For Dummies" book, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines