• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! How do you change the font size of the Structure View pod text?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidently did some sort of weird drag/drop and scroll and it change the size of the text in my Structure View pod. I can't even read the text now.

How do I change this back?

erinw82826097_1-1619640169603.png

TOPICS
Error , Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

If you click inside the Structure View, you can use the Control+Scroll Wheel to zoom in and out on the Structure View elements and the text snippets.

Unfortunately, this also does two odd things:

• your tabbed documents may go all over the place, so you might need to use the Window>Consolidate command after changing the size
  • the scaling of the Stucture View is quite sensitive, so getting the desired size by Control-Scrolling may take you a few tries

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found it! Founda keyboar shortcut in this https://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/2019/using/using-framemaker-2019/user-guide/frm_shortcuts_sh...

Have no idea how it would be done without these keyboard shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just click into Structure View pod and the use "+" or "-" in the bottom right corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The +/- buttons in the corner of structure view were removed in FM2017 or FM2019 (can't remember which).

Or they were just hidden, in which case, I would love to know if there is a setting to turn this back on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Focus on the structure view pod (by clicking on structure view) and click the + button on the bottom right corner of FM.

pulkitn_0-1619968490536.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click inside the Structure View, you can use the Control+Scroll Wheel to zoom in and out on the Structure View elements and the text snippets.

Unfortunately, this also does two odd things:

• your tabbed documents may go all over the place, so you might need to use the Window>Consolidate command after changing the size
  • the scaling of the Stucture View is quite sensitive, so getting the desired size by Control-Scrolling may take you a few tries

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Matt!!! That is the magic combination. Short of using the keyboard shortcuts I found.

(For all others, focusing in the structure pod and using the +/- does not work in FM19. The +/- only control the document page.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to hear you got it fixed!

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines