• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I reset the view to default?

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FrameMaker 2015: I inadvertently touched some key combination that made the Graphics Toolbar and the Variables Pod "free-floating" on top of other parts of the document. Previously, they did not obscure the document. Instead, they fit around the document. How do I restore that view?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drag the bars or pods to the location where they were. When you see a blue border appear at that location, you can drop the item and it will dock back to the way it was.

Alternatively, if you've used your Workspaces, you can just do a reset there and it will put all of the items back to their original location. You can use this feature to create your own customized workspaces. You can view a video on creating and using the Workspaces (skip to about 33 minutes into the presentation) here:

Getting Started with the new FrameMaker 9 User Interface | Maximizing Productivity for Technical Com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the worst part of FrameMaker. I've been using FrameMaker on and off for nearly twenty years. Most of it was designed by geniuses. The easy-to-accidentally-mess-up/nigh-impossible-to-restore default layout of the graphic user interface elements was designed by evil retarded baboons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ROTFL - you got to use those Workspace resets to bail yourself out of trouble just like Arnis shows ;>)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines