• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How does one make a transparant graphic object with boundaries in FM 2017?

Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probably a very stupid question... I am working with a document where I want to have a bunch of hotspots. I insert a circle and it works fine. Only I want the circle to be invisible. I do not want fill and do not want boundaries. While I can make the object transparant I can not make the boundaries disappear entirely. There does not seem to be a "No boundary" option.

I guess it is doable but I just can't figure out how.

Can anybody help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi StudioSm:

Select the circle and choose Pattern None (the last one) from the Set Pen Pattern button in the Graphics toolbar.

~Barb

Screenshot 2018-09-21 08.19.10.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could also create a Spot Color, name it something like "HotSpotColor" and then create your hotspots and assign this as a pen color to your hotspot objects. Then, before printing, set this color to "Invisible" via View > Color > Views.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines