• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to convert to "plain" html

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I did this before, but now can't remember how. I want to convert my FM file to HTML without any additional style markup. In other words I just want to see <h1> , <p>, etc. ONLY  without any class, dir, etc. info added. Any ideas? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about File > Publish > Basic HTML?

frameexpert_0-1635173530760.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I am missing something in settings or somewhere else. When I publish to Basic HTML, I still get additional style markup. So for example instead of just <p>, I am getting <p class="paragraph style name">. The scenario I'm in is that I will have no control over any .css files that may or may not exist when this HTML file eventually goes where it needs to on the website, therefore I don't want any extraneous coding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To save you a click or two, it appears that the legacy Save-As…HTML route also generates an external .css file.

Browsers don't seem to care if the
<LINK REL="STYLESHEET"…

is commented out, or if the .ccs file is not found.

Of course, if you don't mind commenting-out the LINK REL, you could just as easily paste the contents of that .ccs file into the document <HEAD>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines