• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Upload HTML5 Files to Website

Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be outside the purview of anyone's expertise, but can anyone help with the process associated with uploading the HTML5 files to SharePoint for purposes of posting a book online? Do you upload all of the files that get created when you publish to this output, or is there a select file (or files) you need to upload?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be a whole folder full of output files that have to be copied to your published location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marginal … when I upload WebHelp to SharePoint I take the stack of .html files plus the three folders _wh, images and resources – the only time I would use folders in SharePoint, and I believe (not having tested it yet) that one instance of the these folders should work for as many WebHelp .html files as I need to store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you both. I'm getting an error about size limitations in SharePoint, so I was hoping that there was just one file I could pull out of the folder to use. I appreciate the help!

Sarah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the HTML you need a form with an input of type="file" and the enctype attribute of the form set to "multipart/form-data" rather than the default of "application/x-www-form-urlencoded".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@RobertBibbs can you explain further? I'm not seeing how this is helping the OP...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines