Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insets source changes when i don´t want to

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Hi at first.

I made myself a script that copies a selected document in a book to the save of the book and replaces the old one in the book with the copy. So i don´t change the Standard.

Most of my dokuments have a lot of text insets in it.

And here is the problem. Unfortunatly when the document gets copied it changes the text insets sources to a different location near the new save.

Is there any way to tell the inset that the source is fix and not depending on the save location of the dokument?

Thanks for your help.

PS maybe i could change the script so that it doesnt copy the file but opens and saves it in the new location. Maybe this works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Guys

For your Info i changed my script, that it doesn´t copy the file anymore but opens it and saves it in the right location.

And this works fine!

Still it would be nice if there is a not script method to make the source of the Text insets fix. BTW the textinsets with images work fine, because the sources of the images are fix and not depending on the document.

best regards

Marcel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines