• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation files of Framemaker

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is impossible to find installation files for Framemaker at Adobe.com.
There's no link in my Adobe Account.

There's no link at support section in adobe.

There's no link at download section at adobe.

Really, guys, I must fill in all the fields to have "trial" version installation files?

You can't even find ANY information about actual version of Framemaker.

It seems, lik Adobe don't like Framemaker users...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version did you purchase? It should appear in your account on the licensing server.
btw - the "trial" download is exactly the same as the "real" download - just enter your license key to activate it & not have it expire after 30 days).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Trial download is currently the only way I've found to download FM installation files. Which is ridiculous. The Download link for my FrameMaker subscription listed on the Teams page goes to the CREATIVE CLOUD download, and has for more than a year. I've mentioned this to TCS support and also to the Territory Account Manager who keeps contacting me to ask how the trial is going. I am not sanguine about it being corrected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jeff I've got Framemaker in subscription. I pay monthly fee and should AT LEAST have been noticed that new version of Framemaker is released.
Downloading Trial wversion ALWAYS asks me anout my business, despite that I'm already logged into Adobe account.
It is ridiculous, don't you think? Doesn't Adobe carry about UX in Framemaker branch?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I asked at one of the beta testers demo meetings if they were going to create a desktop app like the one for Creative Clouds to handle this sort of thing and was told they were "looking into it". 

Edited to add: And having to fill out that form is a nuisance. I now get semi-regular emails from Adobe asking me how I'm enjoying my trial. You'd think they'd be able to tell it's not a trial, but nooOOoooo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure how the update model works with subscription plans - I've only ever had perpetual licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines