Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internal error 15064

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

when I open a file it displays this error and exits the program.

Help me! I urgently need to solve the problem!

Thanks

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Ciao Winfried,

opened a new post. In the meanwhile, you suggested to install the 15.0.8, where can I retrieve it?

On the Adobe site I found the following version:

Andrea23851007_0-1648806912508.png

Which one corresponds to the 15.0.8?

Thanks & regards

Andrea

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does this happen with all files (even with a file which you created with the FrameMaker default template) or only a specific file?

Could you open this file before?

Did you get any messages when you tried to open the file (missing fonts or graphics)?

Did you restart FrameMaker?

Did you restart Windows?

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Winfried,
thanks for your interest.
The error gives it to me in only 2 files of a book, they are the two "big", where there are many images.
The program does not give any graphics or font errors, but only these errors:

errore.jpgerrore2.jpg

Best regars

Fabio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fabio,

Have you been able to open these files before?

What happens, when you rename the folder with the graphics, so that FrameMaker cannot find the graphics files?

Are the FrameMaker files and the graphics files on your network or on your local disc? Can you copy them to your local disc?

Do you have earlier versions of these files which you can open? Then I would recommend a MIF wash: Open the file, save as MIF, open the MIF and save as FM again. This can repair problem files.

Do you have a PDF with the content? If all fails, you could try the heroic open. Here is a description:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/framemaker/framemaker-12-crashes-when-trying-to-open-file/m-p/9840011...

If you can open the files this way, copy the content to a blank file and continue to work on this. Check, if everything is correct.

In the error message it says to send dmp files to fmerror@adobe.com. Can you do this? Do not expect a response. This is just for the Adobe engineers so that they can fix any issues in future releases.

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to open these files until last week.
I immediately tried to rename the folder where there are the images to see if they were causing the error but nothing ...
I also tried to copy the file to the local disk but still nothing.
Unfortunately, I don't have previous versions of this file.
The dmp file I sent immediately to fmerror@adobe.com but as you say I have not yet received an answer.
I have also made all the updates but the problem persists.
Thanks
Regards
Fabio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Fabio, Winfried,

I was having Internal Error 15074. Then on 1/26/2021, I downloaded and installed FrameMaker 2019 from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/framemaker/kb/framemaker-downloads.html#DownloadAdobeFrameMaker2019release. Now, when I try to open a chapter file, I get Internal Error 15064. Has anyone figured out how to solve this problem?

Thanks and regards,

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: after restarting my PC, I no longer get Internal Error 15074 or 15064 when I open a chapter or book file.

So I guess the solution for me was to reinstall from https://helpx.adobe.com/framemaker/kb/framemaker-downloads.html#DownloadAdobeFrameMaker2019release, and then restart my PC.

Regards,

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

Good that you did not get this error. Still I would update your FrameMaker version. I guess that the downloaded setup is not the latest update. Therefore click Help | Updates to update.

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm having the same issue described by "fabios81420513" (Error 15064). 

I'm able to open a <name_file>.fm but not a <name_file>.book.

I don't see any solution provided to Fabio. Any suggestions?

Thanks & Regards

Andrea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrea,

Could you please start a new thread with your issue?

The error 15064 is very general and can have numerous causes which do not need to be related to this old thread.

What's exactly your FrameMaker version (Help | About)? Can you update to the latest version 15.0.8?

What did you do, before you got this error message?

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ciao Winfried,

opened a new post. In the meanwhile, you suggested to install the 15.0.8, where can I retrieve it?

On the Adobe site I found the following version:

Andrea23851007_0-1648806912508.png

Which one corresponds to the 15.0.8?

Thanks & regards

Andrea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you able to import into a new blank document using File > Import > File?

(Use the Copy into document, not the Import by Reference option)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines