• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link for downloading updates to old versions of FrameMaker and other apps

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a little trouble finding where to download updates to an older version of FM, so I thought I'd put the link here.

For older versions of FrameMaker:

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/product.jsp?product=22&platform=Windows

For older versions of other Adobe apps, change the number in the link. For example, for updates to older versions of Acrobat use "01":

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/product.jsp?product=01&platform=Windows

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Tami. Saved me searching around the Adobe website, which is not so much fun these days. Why there is not a link on the FrameMaker or FrameMaker Development pages is puzzling.

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These links don't work any longer. Is there an updated link for downloading updates to older versions of FM and the TCS? I'm specifically looking for TCS 3.0 updates and FM10. I've got this dreaded "licensing for this product has expired" bug for FM10, and the "FM10_LicenseUpdater.exe" I've saved back then doesn't seem to work any longer. I get an error message "Could not update FrameMaker 10 license: attempt to write a readonly database". Has anybody successfully installed and updated an FM10 license recently?

Thanks,

Bernd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: the "attempt to write to a readonly database" error could be solved by running the FM10_LicenseUpdater.exe as admin. A current link to FM/TCS updates would still be nice.

Thanks,

Bernd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IIRC those all got dropped under the new Forum regime. You can still get access to old copies of the installers through the licensing server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jeff, but a "licensing server" is supposedly something somebody with a subscription has access to, correct? This does not help with all the perpetual licenses. Anyway, I've got all the installers (original media), but these usually install the x.0 version of everything. It would be nice to have the collected updater files at hand, in order not to have all the downloads again for each installed version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, should have been clearer - I'm talking about licensing.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thanks, this is working for downloading software installers which have originally been bought via download. No updates, though, and no installers for software bought as boxed versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there's a problem with that site. The link seems to be still valid.

I've reporteded this problem: https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/website-has-javascript-error-no-download-possible/m-p/...

Hope that helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It works again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines