Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help using Crop Marks FM 2019 Publish Pod STS

Contributor ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can't get crop marks in my PDF from FrameMaker 2019 all patched up (Windows 10). I believe I have tried 99.99% of all permutations of the settings in the Marks and Bleeds tab of the Publish Pod.

My document is 5.5 x 8.5 inches. I can get FrameMaker to leave room for crop marks, but can't get the marks themselves. The online help is bloody useless (Adobe, call me).

Anyway, can anybody give me steps that would at least let me see crop marks in my PDF, including settings for the Marks and Bleeds tab?

Crop.png

Cheers,

Sean

TOPICS
PDF output , Publishing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone using crop marks? Somebody must have used this feature, even if unsuccessfully like me. Cheers. And, bump.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not using them, but for the benefit of any other users, it appears that you've reported this as:

FRMAKER-7961: Crop marks don't work

Still open as of this date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I did report the problem using the bug logger. Was I supposed to note that here? I don't actually *know* it's a bug, as it could still be a short circuit between my keyboard and chair.

Cheers,

Sean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, logging a bug was sufficient. I just mentioned it because I had thought I recalled seeing someone else mentioning it recently, and wonder if they'd filed a report I could direct you to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines