• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paragraphs splitting across pages

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paragraphs splitting across pages, when there is room on the previous.  I resolved this issue some time back, and I know it had nothing to do with orphan lines, but I've forgotten what the solution was...been a few months  since using Frame 2020.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Could it be that your paragraph has the option Keep with Next Paragraph on the Pagination tab of the Paragraph Designer activated?

And the next paragraph does not fit on the first page?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be that your paragraph has the option Keep with Next Paragraph on the Pagination tab of the Paragraph Designer activated?

And the next paragraph does not fit on the first page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the next paragraph will fit on the first page. However, the Keep with Next was checked. Unchecking Keep with Next resolved the problem, in this case.  However, I have had this issue before and resolved it another way when the orphan lines were changed and the second paragrah on the next page would not move up, despite the fact that the previous page had room.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the second paragraph also has Keep with Next checked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resolved for now.  Maybe so.  Will look at it again, when encountered.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines