Exit

Paste from Windows clipboard fails

Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fans,

I have the opposite problem to Copy text to Windows clipboard

It happend only recently that I can not directly insert/paste from a translation of DeepL into the selected text in FM. But the problem has nothing to do with DeepL. Selecting text here - in the browser - and trying to paste in FM pasts on old Clipboard contents although a clipboard inspection shows new contents in HTML, Text and Unicode text

The clipboard can be pasted without any problem to any app other than FM (in my case FM-19).

CTRL+v does not change the selection or does not insert anything.

Only CTRL+SHIFT+v (Paste Special), then Enter to paste Text changes the selection or inserts the clipboard contents.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

In the previous session there were 2 hibernations with the FM file open...

After a restart of Windows 10 everything was fine again!

I have not es that the hibernation makes problems also for my ahk scripts - they require a reload after wake up. And there are other quirks in FM after wake up: CTRL-xxx shortcuts do not work. I have filed this as bug years ago - obviously this has never been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the previous session there were 2 hibernations with the FM file open...

After a restart of Windows 10 everything was fine again!

I have not es that the hibernation makes problems also for my ahk scripts - they require a reload after wake up. And there are other quirks in FM after wake up: CTRL-xxx shortcuts do not work. I have filed this as bug years ago - obviously this has never been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines