• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Setup Window is truncated

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am using FM 2015 in a Windows 10 environment.

I have set my printer to Adobe PDF and have opened all the files in a book containing about 20 files.

When I put the cursor in an open file and select Save as PDF, the PDF Setup window is truncated:

PDFSetup.png

I can't grab the edge of the window to expand it.

When I select the book file and select Save as PDF, I get the full PDF Setup for Selected Files window with no problem.

I note that someone wrote in with the same problem but opposite behavior back in February of 2017. That person had a corrupted PDF setup window for the book file and got the correct window for the individual .fm files. A resolution was never posted.

Any ideas as to why this is happening and how to stop it? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your Windows 10 text scaling? It looks like 125%.

This is my PDF Setup in FM 2017 (It's in German, but that probably doesn't matter).:

Or did you enlarge your screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Luther.

This is what the (complete) Setup window looks like:

CompletePDFSetupWindow.png

I don't see a text scaling option, though.

However, I closed FM and rebooted the laptop, and the problem has gone away. It's occurred a few times and it shouldn't occur at all, but the simple fix appears to be to reboot. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He was referring to the Windows scaling (Display Settings), not inside FM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tried it -- zoomed up the window to 125%. The PDF Setup window now appears correctly sized, so that was not the cause. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines