Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problema con "Save As Pdf" / problem with "Save As Pdf" in FrameMaker 2017

New Here ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno a tutti,

la presente per chiedervi aiuto sul software FrameMaker 2017.

Quando tento di utilizzare la funzione "Save Ad Pdf" mi appaiono questi errori:

-The Selected PDF Job Option does not exist in the current installation. Either create this Job Option on select an available Job Option. Continue ?

Se seleziono ok mi compare questo nuovo messaggio:

-FrameMaker could not find Adobe PDF printer instance, which must be installed to excecute Save as PDF command.

Ho provato a creare l'instanza/stampnte/convertitore pdf, reinstallare il programma, creare e copiare in varie cartelle i file *joboptions ma i problemi persistono.

Inoltre quando tento di utilizzare la funzione help (topics) non mi carica nulla, rimane la finestra con i quadrati che caricano senza dare alcun risultato neppure dopo diverso tempo (il pc è collegato alla rete e naviga normalmente.

Vi ringrazio in anticipo per il supporto e inserisco sotto la "traduzione" in inglese.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all,

when i select "Save As Pdf" with FrameMaker 2017 appears to me these mistakes:

-The Selected PDF Job Option does not exist in the current installation. Either create this Job Option on select an available Job Option. Continue ?

If I press ok this message appears:

-FrameMaker could not find Adobe PDF printer instance, which must be installed to excecute Save as PDF command.

I created a printer instance and install/reinstall the software but che issues persist.

Other problem it's the help don't loading.

Thank's for reply and sorry for my english.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's fine - you can leave it in Italiano & the forum will translate it.

Did you have admin rights when you installed FM? Do you have the full version of Acrobat Pro or just the "headless" PDF creator that FM installs? Were you ever able to create PDFs or is this something that's just started happening? If so, what's changed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grazie per la risposta,

i diritti di amministratore li avevo durante l'installazione e il programma fa parte della suite "Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2017", dove abbiamo installato tutto, compreso Reader DC, è necessario avere un Adobe Pro installato per il corretto funzionamento ?

L'unico cambio recente è l'installazione della suite e rimozione probabilmente di FM10 (o versioni precedenti).

Grazie mille

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Suite would have the full version of Acrobat Pro included - you shouldn't have Reader installed on the same machine that has the Pro version - it can have issues dealing with 2 PDF handling programs & isn't recommended (the Pro version will allow you to view PDFs just fine).

When the Suite was installed, did an Adobe PDF "printer" instance get created? You may need to use a tool like Revouninstaller to clean off all traces of Adobe products and reinstall the Suite (don't forget to install the patches that have been released since the Suite debuted).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno,

il pc non presenta altri Adobe Reader, ma solo il DC Pro della Suite, il test di rimozione e reinstallazione lo avevo già fatto con esito negativo, ci riproverò.

Nel frattempo altre soluzioni ?

Grazie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If reinstalling the Suite didn't help, I would contact Adobe Support for assistance so that they can see what is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongionro,

come è possibile contattare l'assistenza Adoibe ?

Anche tramite la pagina supporto si arriva solo al forum, nessuna mail, telefono o chat.

Grazie ancora

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Grazie per la collaborazione,

ho mandato la mail con gli allegati.

Aspettiamo e speriamo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines