• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Go to Previous Page", "Go to Next Page" text getting onto the clipboard

Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using FrameMaker 2017 on a Windows 10 PC. When I use the "Go to Previous Page", "Go to Next Page" arrows to navigate, then do a Paste, the text "Go to Previous Page" or "Go to Next Page" gets pasted into my document. If there was some other text on the Clipboard, that text gets replaced by the "Go to" text when I Paste. I made a video of this behavior, which I could send if you want to see it.

Is this a known issue?

Edit: The same thing happens with the Reduce Zoom and Increase Zoom controls.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've observed it happening to some of my students on 2017, and not others. I think I've seen in on the forum before, but play it safe and report it here: Tracker .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm this as well. We have created a bug ticket for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Barb and Stefan.

One note: my PC does have a Logitech trackball mouse driver installed, and I program the two secondary buttons for Copy and Paste (though Paste isn't working in W10). Not sure if this plays into the picture or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines