• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Nested Styles" in Framemaker

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Framemaker 2017 - can you active a Character Tag upon "X" like you can with nested styles in InDesign?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

I love InDesign's nested styles, and use them all the time. Unfortunately, the only nested style feature in FrameMaker is in Numbering Properties in the Paragraph Designer. You can assign a character tag to the contents of the auto-number text box.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love InDesign's nested styles, and use them all the time. Unfortunately, the only nested style feature in FrameMaker is in Numbering Properties in the Paragraph Designer. You can assign a character tag to the contents of the auto-number text box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was afraid of that! Thanks for your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy to help, and this is a reminder of why I use both applications for layout. They have a lot in common but both have features the other does not.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines