• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Registered Tech Comm Suite 2, lost CD, can I download?

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Technical Communications Suite 2.0 correctly shows up on my Registered Products page along with its serial number. However, the computer that TCS2.0 was installed on is defunct. (I do have the readable HDD from that machine, which contains the installed TCS2.0.) The original installation CD has been lost. This 2.0 version of TCS includes Photoshop, which I need to install on the new machine. Everything else I need is in TCS4, which is already installed on the new machine, but Photoshop was included only in TCS2.0—hence my need to recover it. There is a web page that covers this situation ("Download product versions 2015 release, 5, 4, 3.5, 3, 2.5"), but it appears to cover TCS2.5 and above, not TCS2.0.

I can see two paths forward in this case, and I don't know how to do either of them:

(1) Find out how to do the download/reinstall procedure outlined in the above-referenced web page for TCS2.0 (includes Photoshop).

(2) Port the installed TCS4 (or just Photoshop if possible) from the old defunct computer's HDD to the new computer without the original CD.

Are either of these solutions possible, or am I just SOL?

TOPICS
Technical Communication Suite

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Hi there,

Please reach out to our customer support for assistance regarding this issue.

Contact Customer Care

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(2) is not going to be possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Please reach out to our customer support for assistance regarding this issue.

Contact Customer Care

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines