• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Registration is not an option in the Help menu

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new subscription to Framemaker 2017. The software installed just fine. I didn't register the first time the software started. The online help says I can by using the Registration option in the Help menu. When I opened the software again to register it, the Registration option was not in the Help menu.

How do I register a subscription purchase for FrameMaker 2017?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd just contact Adobe Support at tcssup@adobe.com - there's just too many questions to ask you about how you installed it, what environment you're running it in, whether or not you can update it, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for replying. I sent an email to the address you provided.

I hope they can help me fix this. 🙂

Ollie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try Help > Sign in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying Barb. I did try Sign in. I was able to sign in and go to the products page, where I could see that the product has not been registered.

I also tried to start a chat with Adobe support. I entered a short description and a message, but then the Send Message button was greyed out, so I couldn't send the message.

I am very disappointed in Adobe's support. I haven't used FrameMaker lately (went to Flare), but I remember Framemaker's support as much better than this.

It is odd that their online help gives instructions to use the registration option in the Help menu and yet, there is no registration option.

Again, thanks Barb for taking the time to help me.

Ollie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ollie: Once you are signed in—and you are—you are good to go. The licensing is tied to your Adobe ID.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the View> Menus setting to see if it's set to Quick. If so,

perhaps changing it to Complete will help.

Mike Wickham

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines