• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save as PDF settings window not displaying properly

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In FM 2015 unstructured (version 13.0.0.33) When I go to save a file as a PDF using the Save as PDF function, the PDF settings window is being cut-off.  I can't scroll on the window nor can I expand it, and I need to change settings that are outside of the visible area.  Anyone know any fix for this?  Here is a screenshot of what I'm seeing.

clipboard_image_0.png

TOPICS
Publishing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was it working before? If so, what's changed? If not, I would check your Compatability Settings on the shortcut used to launch FM - there's a field in there for high-res monitors that can have an impact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

It seems to happen when I switch between using my docking station and external monitors to using the laptop alone.  It appearst that, for some reason, the display settings are not recognizing that the laptop has been removed from the docking station and is still trying to use the external monitor settings, even if I shut off before removing and start up after removal.  At least, that's what it seems to be - that's the only thing that changed - using a docking station with external monitors and using the laptop alone.  It's a dell, btw.  While it would be nice to know the cause and find a fix, I just now always use the docking station when using FM. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There were known issues with screen size and dialogs that would wander off-screen when multiple monitors were used. Supposedly newer versions of FM now handle this better I've heard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines