• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Space before Paragraph Tag

Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a little bit of space before my caution symbol (paragraph tag) and cannot reduce the size of the font so that the space goers away.  When I change the font, the font reverts back.  How do I get rid of the space?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

I'm guessing this is an image in a reference frame, set to Below Pgf.

Reducing the size of the font to 2pt will minimize the space, and setting it to Above Pgf will add the space "below" the image, which may be more palatable.

As Bob mentioned, you might have better luck using a character as an Autonumber, rather than a frame above/below.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is the symbol placed in the paragraph? Are you using a reference graphic above/below? Some details of how the paragraph is formatted is needed in order to suggest a fix. Please provide details of the paratag(s) involved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And is the alert icon an art element or a U+26A0 Unicode character?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing this is an image in a reference frame, set to Below Pgf.

Reducing the size of the font to 2pt will minimize the space, and setting it to Above Pgf will add the space "below" the image, which may be more palatable.

As Bob mentioned, you might have better luck using a character as an Autonumber, rather than a frame above/below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is what I had been trying, and it wasn't working.  I realized I was trying to adjust the font size at the top instead of doing it in the character designer.  Once I adjusted in the character designer, the font changed.  Minor issue   Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines