• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC not showing up in HTML and Index and Glossary showing up

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I publish to Responsive HTML5 in unstructured FrameMaker Version 13.0.5.547 the TOC doesn't come through even though I have it marked as "true" in the settings.

I don't want the Index or Glossary to come through, so I have them set to "false" but the icons for them are still coming through into HTML.

Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you expecting the TOC to display on on page, like they do in a PDF?  If so, I don't think you can get that in HTML.  The TOC displays on the left in a a column, at least for me.  It never displays on the right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depends on the layout used and how much you want your web developers to mess around with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's what I was expecting. If it's not possible for the TOC to come through as a page, that's fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We don't have web developers. I'm it. I chose "false" for Index, Glossary, and Filter, and the icons for them continue to show up so users can click on them and then go to a useless area. That makes no sense. FrameMaker doesn't seem to be working correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines