• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC Second Line Formatting (LOCKED: Duplicate Post)

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having issues getting the second line of a TOC to tab to the right of the page, but only when the chapter and page numbers are the only text on the second line. The only way I can get it to appear correcly is if I manually tab to the left of the chapter number. I'd like for this to format automatically if I can. I'm using FM 2017, and I've tried everything I can think of. Please see an example below. Thanks, Nick

Nick26557183qsr8_0-1668086433967.png

My Reference Page and Paragraph Designer settings:

Nick26557183qsr8_1-1668086627255.pngNick26557183qsr8_2-1668086647899.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Hi Nick:

Isn't this the same question as your previous post? Let's continue the discussion over there. This helps future users with the same question because we have already clarified the background (versions, etc) behind it and the correct usage of a last line right indent for those on the Fall release 2022 or later.

Please see: https://community.adobe.com/t5/framemaker-discussions/line-formatting-in-list-of-figures-tables/m-p/13316912#M76846

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nick:

Isn't this the same question as your previous post? Let's continue the discussion over there. This helps future users with the same question because we have already clarified the background (versions, etc) behind it and the correct usage of a last line right indent for those on the Fall release 2022 or later.

Please see: https://community.adobe.com/t5/framemaker-discussions/line-formatting-in-list-of-figures-tables/m-p/...

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines