I reported to you about the issue that tracked changes cannot be accepted properly. I made changes with FM Track Text Edits enabled. After accepting all changes, I found some parts I had deleted with change tracked were not deleted after all changes were accepted:
Version with changes tracked:
Version with changes accepted:
The deleted parts could be accepted properly only when I selected a small scope, for example, the paragraph.
You asked me to upgrade my FM to the latest version. I did that but the problem persisted.
You asked me to copy the content to a new file. I copied content with changes tracked to a new file where Track Text Edits was disabled. It seemed that the problem disappeared. The texts above showed a final version and looked ok in the new file.
However, tracked changes jumped out of the version that looked final unexpectedly from time to time.
Track Text Edits is very useful for showing updates and document reviews.
I hope that the bugs can be corrected in the near future.