• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome page URLS

Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The URLs on the welcome page are not working in FM 2019. If I load the html directly in the browser the external ones work (not the document type references, obviously). Is there some way to fix FM's internal browser app?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I do not use these things regularly - hence I have anyway modified the welcome HTML file. However, also on my system the links in the right corner do not work as expected:

Webinar item opens Edge with a black page from Adobe with no contents

Product Feedback  item opens Edge with the message from SurveyMonkey "Please use a differtn browser"

Blogs Read More simple opens Edge with an empty page.

You Tube Watch videos opens Edge and shows correct contents

Webinars Watch now opens Edge with a black page from Adobe with no contents

Adobe Partners provides the correct contents

Publishing Know more opens Edge with a page of an awful layout:FM-15-welcome-publish.png

In summa: the whole business is rubbisch - only the Learn buttons do the right thing - beside the annoyance that they are not opened in the standard browser (FireFox), but in Edge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not in that version - I think it was all hardcoded to use IE & not your default browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines