• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where did ClipboardFormatsPriorities. go

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 2020 (or, whatever the newest version is)

Unstructured

FrameMaker 2020 (or, whatever the newest version is)

I want to change my default paste option from Embedded Microsoft Word Document Object to Text.

I don't know if my FM is broken but:

I can't find anything in the Maker.ini file that has the word 'Paste' in itt.

If I open a big file, my menu choices start moving when I try to select anything. For instance, I will click 'File' and start to go to an option in that pull-down menu but, then the cursor will jump to the 'View' pull-down list.

I understand that FrameMaker is the 'red-headed step son' and doesn't get much positive attention from Adobe but, please don't make it worse.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still there in the Maker.ini. Search for "Clipboardformatspriorities" in line 111.

clipboard.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two maker.ini. One is in the FrameMaker installation folder with all settings, and one is in your AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker folder. Change only the second one. If the ClipboardFormatsPriorities line is missing, copy this line from maker.ini in the installation folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In your User-area (%appdata%\Adobe\FrameMaker\…maker.ini you may wish to change the order of the entries. IMHO this is more reasonable:

ClipboardFormatsPriorities = UNICODE TEXT, TEXT, RTF, FILE, OLE 2, EMF, META, DIB, BMP, MIFW, MIF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines