• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where do I find the html5 Ocean and Indigo themes?

Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running TechComm Suite 2017 and want to try out the Ocean and Indigo theme  but where are they? I have only acces to Azure... Can they be downloaded somewhere?

Best regards

Bjørn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Have you selected the New option shown below?

If not, let me know and I should be able to provide a copy you can import.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you selected the New option shown below?

If not, let me know and I should be able to provide a copy you can import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff - Found it.

Still have a bunch of problems with the themes though. The html5 conversion doesn't really seem to work. All pages get truncated for some reason i can't figure out.

Best regards

Bjørn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying the Ocean and Indigo themes act differently than the Azure?

If they all have the same issue, you likely need to dig into the conversion setup.

See Get free HTML5 training - Tech Comm Tools  for a series of posts on HTML5 conversion.

-Matt 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bjorn - LOL, that was Matt not me ;>)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah - sorry regarding who to adress :-). I have spent - a lot -  of time now running the different controls and also adjusting the framemaker book, the toc etc - and all to no avail. The only theme which seems to work as expected is the Ocean. The rest of the themes truncates the pages and does not insert scrollbars.

I can't figure whether there is some setting which I should activate, but if there is - I can't find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries about the name mixup...I answer to just about anything!

Some of these issues are a result of your browser/firewall setting regarding viewing unverified content.

Try different browsers (Firefox seems the most agreeable in this regard) and also try posting to a web server and accessing as your audience will.

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Matt

Yeah  - I did actually try using Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera and my standard browser Firefox, with the same results. What I did not try was putting the stuff out on a webserver. Shall try tomorrow.

Regarding the unverified content... would I not get some kind of pop up warning if that was the issue?

Best regards

Bjørn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will likely see a warning, but often they are quite subtle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope - no warnings. I have also tried uploading the entire thing to a secure server in the vain hope that it might be some security conflict, but no. I looks like an error i the conversion process somehow. I can make the Ocean them work as expected but not the other ones. Very strange...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure, but you should probably start a new thread, since this one was about finding the themes, which you did successfully.

If it looks like a bug, post to adobe.com/go/wish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Matt.

Did a bug report.

Best regards

Bjørn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines