• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Absatzformat gegen Veränderung gesperrt?

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kann es sein, dass in einem Dokument eine Absatzformat gesperrt sein kann gegen Veränderung?

Folgendes Problem:

• Ich habe eine neue Tabulatorposition im Absatzformat definiert.
  • Fenster blinkt kurz mit der neuen Position, Position verschwindet dann.
  • Absatzformat kennt die neue Position nicht.

Um das Vorgehen zu überprüfen habe ich die Schritte zur Erstellung einer neuen Tabulatorposition in einem anderen ganz neu erzeugtem leerem Dokument durchgeführt. Ergebnis: Es funktioniert, Absatzformat konnte geändert werden.

Daher die Frage, ob eventuell in einem Dokument das Verändern von Formaten gesperrt werden kann?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there is no way to lock a paragraph tag. Can you record what you are seeing (Camtasia, Captivate, ScreenFlow, etc.) and post to Dropbox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I didn't think there was, but wanted to be sure I didn't miss something.

Sorry, no recording tools here to use.

The following is a description of what happened:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please share the exact FrameMaker version with us (> Help > About FrameMaker…). I remember there was a bug in one version that was fixed in an update where changing a tab position was not possible in some scenarios when a document was updated from an older version of FrameMaker.

Please check if you have the latest update (> Help > Updates…) and apply them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version we are using is 13.0.5.547.

I searched for latest update on (Hilfe > Support...), but couldn't find any information on updates for this version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, seems odd.

I was hoping to catch a point where you might be deselecting text, or double-clicking, but it seems you're doing everything via dialogs and single clicks.

Sorry, I don't have any other suggestions at the moment, other than to contact tech support, as it appears to be nonstandard Fm behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I have never experienced this type of behaviour in FM before, It seems to be that "bug" that Mr. Gentz mentioned in an above post.

Thanks for your feedback!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines