Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a user to a subscription account

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My company has Frame through a monthly subscription. I want to find out if I can add a user (aka: install Frame to another desktop) so a new technical writer can use the product. How can I find out what my subscription allows? I couldn't find it anywhere on my Accounts page. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Hi Karen,

Adobe FrameMaker subscription is an individual subscription meaning it can be only be used by a single user. So, you would not be able to add a second user to the same subscription and may have to purchase an additional subscription under the new Tech Writer's Adobe ID.

Regards,

Sharad

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Think you would have to buy another subscription for another concurrent user to be on FM. I’d contact your Sales Rep.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The FM12 license appears to be here, and appears to be about the same as historically for individual licenses.

One user may install it on two computers, as long as it is only used on one at a time (the typical use model being computer#1 at a fixed location, and computer #2 as a mobile).

Floating licenses aren't available for Windows FM (and you wouldn't want Unix FM 8, even though still available).

If you had a multi-user (volume/site/enterprise) license, you'd probably know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Karen,

Adobe FrameMaker subscription is an individual subscription meaning it can be only be used by a single user. So, you would not be able to add a second user to the same subscription and may have to purchase an additional subscription under the new Tech Writer's Adobe ID.

Regards,

Sharad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines