• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Air update

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are still using Adobe Framemaker 10, within the installation of this package Adobe Air 2.6.0.19140 is included. This version is quite old. It has some security flaws. The same thing is for Adobe Illustrator CS4. Contact Adobe by chat but still waiting on a response, hopefully a post here will help. See https://www.cvedetails.com/product/11602/Adobe-Adobe-Air.html?vendor_id=53 for security details. Currently version 2.6.0.19140 of Air is part of both programs. Hopefully is possible to install the latest version of Air after the installation of CS4 and Framemaker and have it automatically upgraded. Goal is to limit the amount of vulnerabilites in our environment. Does this work and will the usage of programs still work correctly with the latest version of Air?

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just had a chat with support and the confirm that the latest version of Adobe Air will work with Framemaker 10. For CS4 they couldn't help me and redirected me to the forum. Hopefully some can help me here. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you’re creating AIR Help output and want to distribute the latest version of AIR, just apply to Adobe for a free license to redistribute the AIR installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines